We have a daily breakfast club for children in Reception to Year 6. This is run by the school.
- It runs from 7.30am until the start of the school day, Monday-Friday.
- It is open to a maximum of 20 children from Reception to Year 6.
- A waiting list will be set up should we reach our capacity.
- Children will receive a breakfast option (cereal or toast) with a cold drink.
- Bookings can only be made in full half-termly blocks. Payment will be required up-front and via School Gateway.
- The cost is £3 per day, per child.
- Once your child is enrolled in breakfast club, you will have first refusal for a place each half-term.
If you wish to sign up you will need to email email@example.com and provide:
- The names of the children you wish to enroll in breakfast club
- Their class
- Any allergies, dietary or medical information we will need to know
You will then be sent a copy of our breakfast club policy statement, and you will be asked to complete the payment on School Gateway.
Only once your payment is made, will your child’s place be confirmed.
If you have any questions, please contact the school office. Breakfast club is run by Miss Melia and Miss Brewin.
You can view our Breakfast Club policy on our Policies page.