- Staff will be on the playground to safeguard pupils when the gates open at 8:30am
- Teachers and Support Staff will be outside at 8:45am.
- School starts at 8:50am.
- Pupils line up in classes and are escorted into school.
- This is also a chance for parents and teachers to have a quick catch up before the day begins.
- Members of staff are out on the playground to talk to most mornings.
- The bell rings at 8.50am for the start of the school day.
- Late arrivals cause disruption to the class and beginning of your child’s day.
- Please ensure that you make arrangements for your child to arrive at school on time.