Our Staff Team
If you need to contact a member of staff, please see our Contact Us page.
We are very proud to have achieved accreditation for the Investors in People Award in May 2022. We have a strong focus on staff wellbeing and happiness and we will continue to work together to help all of our staff to be successful and happy at Hazel because we know this will lead to helping all of our children to thrive and reach their full potential.
Do you want to work with us?
We advertise all of our jobs on the Leicester City eteach page.
You can also view our school's career page.
Are you thinking of joining our staff team at Hazel? Here are some of the things we offer:
- Enthusiastic, friendly children, who have a positive attitude to school life and are keen to learn
- A welcoming, inclusive and ambitious staff team where all team members are valued and wellbeing is prioritised
- An effective and supportive leadership team
- A dedicated leadership team who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues and who prioritise wellbeing
- Supportive parents and carers
- High quality CPD and personalised professional development, available to all
- A well-resourced school, excellent ICT resources and infrastructure
- Strong links and partnerships with local schools and the wider learning community
- A committed and supportive governing body
- Full and confidential access to our school employee support services
- Free tea and coffee for all staff
- Free pizza on parents’ evenings
- Free parking for Leicester City and Leicester Tigers games!