- Children are welcome to come into school from 8.40am for a gentle calm start to the morning.
- This is also a chance for parents and teachers to have a quick catch up before the day begins.
- Members of staff are out on the playground to talk to most mornings.
- The bell rings at 8.50am for the start of the school day.
- Late arrivals cause disruption to the class and beginning of your child’s day.
- Please ensure that you make arrangements for your child to arrive at school on time.
Be SMART and ready to learn